|Dear Members and Friends of ISACA Los Angeles Chapter,
Welcome to our new 2016/17 Program Year for ISACA Los Angeles! We have some great things in the works for the coming year. With the exception of April, the chapter will hold dinner meetings from September through June – typically the second Tuesday of each month with a few exceptions. In April we hope to see you at our signature Spring Conference. Our theme this year is “Cyber in Action” in support of International’s Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) initiative. In addition the chapter plans to have two shorter seminars, certification exam review classes, and community outreach opportunities. Please check our website regularly to keep up with new events as they are scheduled and to see our freshly redesigned website later in the year.
I want to remind everyone of all the great benefits available to ISACA members, including:
- Professional Development
- Access to Cybersecurity Nexus
- ISACA eLibrary
- Free CPEs
- Member discounts to the Spring Conference, Dinner Meetings, certification and seminar classes
- Access to Webinars and Virtual Conferences
- and discounts at the ISACA Bookstore
- Research and Knowledge
- access to the ISACA Journal
- the @ISACA – a newsletter
- COBIT 5 Downloads
- Discounted subscription to COBIT Online
- Members-only research for download
- Access to the Knowledge Center
- Access to the Audit Programs and Internal Control Questionnaires
- and Research Opportunities
- Community and Leadership
- Join an Online Community on professional topics
- Help serve local charities
- and Leadership Opportunities by serving on ISACA boards and committees
I look forward to seeing everyone at the next Dinner Meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me. Thank you very much for being a part of our chapter.
Los Angeles Chapter
Attention: Audit Directors and Hiring Managers
The Employment section of the Los Angeles Chapter of ISACA’s website allows member companies to post open positions at no cost. You should leverage this tool to reach out to the large and well-qualified local ISACA member base – a tremendous opportunity. To post an ad, go online at isacala.org, click on Employment, and then click on Complete Template Online. Feel free to contact Roger Lux, our Employment Chair, at employmentisacala.org or call 562-964-1888.
Please note that the ISACA International Career Centre is also available, but there is a charge for employment services. There is more info by clicking this link.